Monday, May 14, 2012

UFS 211 - ACADEMIC READING AND WRITING 

PARAGRAPH WRITING
QUESTION 1
TOPIC: the food that I like
TOPIC SENTENCE: the most food that I like is malay food
SUPPORTING DETAILS:
-       Because malay food is delicious
-       Easy to get all restaurant have it
-       Most I like is “rending ayam” especially cooked by Indian
CONCLUSION
I hope this kind of food still have forever, because malay food is tradition food. The taste is delicious I never forget it and I wish I want to learn how to cooked “rending ayam”

PARAGRAPH
            The food that the most I like is malay food, because malay food is delicious. Besides it easy to get it because all restaurant have it, and also the taste the spices taste make my tongue burn remain me in childhood when my mother punish me, my mother ask me to eat the chili. Also the malay food is different from other food. Furthermore the ingredient is to simple not too complicated but the taste is to delicious. Besides not only malay food I like Chinese and Indian also I like. I hope this kind of fod still have until forever, because malay food is tradition food. The taste is delicious I never forget t and I wish I want to learn how to cooked “rending ayam”



QUESTION 2
TOPIC: exercise to keep fit
TOPIC SENTENCE: exercise is important to our life it can make our body fit
SUPPORTING DETAILS
Make our body health
Far away from disease
Less cholesterol in our body make we feel better 
CONCLUSION
Conclusion we must exercise everyday if you want your body keep fit, besides we can avoid from get disease.
PARAGRAPH
Exercise can keep our body fit and it important to our life. Beside it can make our body health if we always do exercise. Why a soccer player fit because they always exercise. Furthermore exercise can make we far away from disease, if we always do exercise it can avoid from flu and many more. Exercise can make cholesterol decrease in our body, if less cholesterol our body will feel better also it can avoid from diabetes. Why people always get diabetes because they lazy to exercise, they always think that the medicine can avoid disease but it is fake. Sometime medicine cannot help our body. Conclusion we must exercise everyday if you want your body fit and health, besides we can avoid from get disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment